1.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I personally have four Straight Talk account on three different phones.. there bring your own phone has three SIM cards for $45..

but if you activate 1 and realize its towers don't have good service around where you live... May not 9 the service difference between the three cards through the other two away.. a small little SIM card they won't mail me so I can have decent service.. I want to go spend another $45 on a whole nother kit for a whole another line that I don't need over a little simple SIM card that every other carrier gives you free...

And their customer service sucks.. so I'll take my four accounts back to Verizon because there prepaid family plan comes out about the same amount.. but it comes with unlimited free SIM cards.. and from my experience with customer service is crap put still 10 times better than Straight Talk...

If you want carry multiple phones on an account then spend a few extra dollars.. because with Straight Talk something as simple as a small SIM card they going to charge you $45 if you're having a *** day and somebody decides to walk away with your phone

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi OilyJay. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Please accept our deepest apology for all the issues that you have faced with our service. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO so we can further investigate this matter and provide the best possible resolution. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

We look forward to working with you. Thank you.