I was taken in by this company's unlimited talk-text-data plan that is being advertised on national television. I bought the plan, sim card and my phone.

Firstly, I wanted to use my Metro PCS phone. NOPE the system doesn't use my Alcatel phone that was put on the market in 2015. Secondly, I used my old HTC phone. It had no sim card slot.

It worked with another number that they gave me. I couldn't use my cell phone number. Thirdly, I BOUGHT a CDMA Motorola phone that was put on the market in 2014. I went through the website and was told by their computer that the phone was compatible.

NOT!!! None of the phones that I have tried to activate with Straight Talk will work with their service. THEY ARE LYING on national television.

All of the phones that I tried to activate with this company WERE NOT COMPATIBLE with their system. I warn you, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME, SANITY OR MONEY with STRAIGHT (CROOKED) TALK.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Sim Card.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

They don't say you can use any phone. They have to be compatible. Seems like you were using some cheap phones cause I know most of the newer name brand phones work.