Wooster, Ohio

I've been a relatively satisfied customer for 5 about years now but ever since may 2019 the internet wont load on friday afternoon through sunday. Everytime i call the horrible customer service they act like there is a problem with my phone, asking me all sorts of ridiculous questions like the mobile data turned on?

Is the airplane mode turned off? Obviously its not my phone dummy it works (for the most part) the 4 other days per week. And then right as the call timer reaches the 20 minute mark they say oh we'll give you a callback..

god forbid the call center time ratings suffer. They have definitely lost my business I'm switching to verizon

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Replacement.

Comments

MariaST

Hi RepentantPanda365. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Thank you for being a loyal customer over the years, and I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with your data service. review your account and further investigate what happened with your phone service. Please copy and paste this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews