I use the smartpay feature, after paying my lease and for the service card i was told my service would be active within three hours.Four hours later i still had no service.

After chatting online with customer service at Smartpay i was given a service pin to call and give straight talk. The woman that was trying to help me from straight talk swore to me i did not have service through them. After giving her my phone number, my phones serial number and my sim card number she still claimed i did not have service through them. I have had them for 3 years!

She would not transfer me to anyone else or help me in anyway so after talking with her for an hour i hung up.

I called back and the man who answered had my phone working in 20 minutes!Incompetent people almost had me switching service!

Review about: Straight Talk Wireless Technical Support.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

MariaST

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We’re sorry for the trouble.

To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thank you.