I carefully searched for a cheap non contract phone,since cricket wireless was a little expensive on a budget I chose straight talk wireless because it was only $45 month unlimited everything,plus had smart phones that i liked,and i purchased the replacement plan.I bought it in february service was good and phone worked well.Well when my screen cracked I called them and they sent me a prepaid package to return the phone so I did.They told me 3-5 business days to recieve my replacement phone.Well 3 weeks went by I kept contacting them and no one knew where my replacement phone went.They told me they fixed my broken phone and couldnt find my account and why did i send back my other one.After a month and numerous calls I find this complaint about straight talk wireless and call corporate they said,they have two reference numbers I must have gave them the one that wasnt for my replacement phone so I give correct info once again and the lady informs me she is sending me my phone and itl be rushed as soon as possible and when i recieve it ill have minutes on it.This company is awful a month really after calling and complaining I finally had it.so i am waiting 3-5 days and I better get my phone.So if i was you guys dont purchase straight talk!!

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments