1.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Ive had this same sim card and number for years. Ive had two different phones with this sim card.

Ive never missed a phone payment. I had to switch my sim card to a different phone because my iphone broke. When i called to have the number switched she acted like she was so dumb. She didnt know how to do it.

She literally said, "You must but new starter kit." Ummm noooo i must not i just paid my bill.

Not to mention the noise in the background of the workers goofing off. Learn how to speak english and do your job

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service.

Comments

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.