Never had worst customer service in my entire life literally the guy could not speak hardly any English made no sense when I kept asking him and clearly proved we do not have a sales tax or a tax in our state and that I could go get a card across the street for $55 without being taxed at a store, so they charged me tax on my debit csrd anyway. Complete idiots, have no clue what they're doing, explaimed to thwm several times and got transfered to three different other people that didnt know what they're doing either including a supervisor, complete buffoons and and idiots that work they're canceling my service after this month.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 28.

Comments

MariaST

Hi ScientificFerret144. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience you are going through. We never like hearing that our customers are having an unpleasant time with customer service. This is not how we want you to feel and experience. Allow us to review your account so we can provide you with a concrete resolution.

Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.

For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information