I am about to upgrade my phone and considering changing my service to Straight Talk. I called customer service to see if someone at Straight Talk can help me transfer from my old phone to new phone.

I told the lady that I do not have ST now but was considering getting Straight Talk. She asked me for my cell number and she tried to pull it up in her system and she told me she could not find my number. I told her that I had already mentioned to her that I did not have an account with ST. She said no you didn't and I said yes I did but you were not listening.

She hung up the phone on me. This was the 2nd call I made to ST this morning. The first employee I got on the phone, I could not understand a word he said. So I called back and got the lady and she hung up on me.

Needless to say I WILL NOT be changing my service to ST when this is the kind of employees you have to deal with when you call ST customer service . Can contact me if needed: Barbara Jackson (334) 260-****.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Using people whose accent is so strong i cant understand them, Poor service quality.

Comments

#2096675

Hi Barbara Jackson. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you. We understand that your previous experience was unpleasant. Give us another chance to make things right for you. We have tried to call you back using the phone number you have posted, however, the number is incomplete.

Please contact us back so we can further assist you with your concern. Please copy this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO and paste it to a new window to chat with us. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611.

We are looking forward to work with you. Thank you.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews