Los Angeles, California
2.3

Straight Talk Wireless offers a great product for an even better price! Sadly, if you ever have a problem with your service or phone you might as well through it away, and/or cancel your service and start over again with new of whatever failed.

Just like many on this forum when I called to resolve an issue I was given multiple unsupported reasons why my phone did not work, none of them proved factual. After days of calling and many,.... wait for it..... many dropped calls from my landline and call takers identifying themselves as supervisors that read from scripts and had no authority or will to venture outside of the script. I again gave up.

I started Straight Talk Wireless with nine phones and service for all. I am now down to two. As each phone acquired some type of problem with most of them failing to work on the web or data portion of the service. I ended up abandoning the phone and service because I could not get help from their tech support. In fact, I don't think I have ever talked with their tech support, it was always a customer service person that was very difficult to understand and rarely had a resolve for the current issue.

I am now having a problem with one of the two remaining phones and I have decided to take a different approach and write Straight Talk corporate office in Florida just to see if their action is the same as their frontline customer service. Wish me luck.

Does anyone know if they actually have a Tech Support department?

I must add this last bit.... During my last attempt to fix my issue I asked to be transferred to a corporate manager and was informed they could not transfer me any further, as I was talking with a supervisor. I asked for a corporate address or phone number to write or call and they refused to provide one. Oh, there is no way to track your call if you do not get a ticket number up-front.

If a member of Straight Talk reads this, I would encourage you and your company to practice secret testing of your front line customer service agents and *** out the many problem children you have! I bet your profits would increase tremendously.

Preferred solution: Make their corporate office aware and suggest they call and test their own frontline employees for ability and accuracy. Then re-educate or terminate those who do not meet the standards..

Comments

MariaST

Hi 9a7c6a0! I am MariaST from Straight TalkWireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. For further assistance, please send us an email to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.

Please copy, paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email to us. Thank you.

MariaST

Hi. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away. Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number.

Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW. Thanks.

MariaST

I was about to give up on my phone until I found this email address for Straight Talk and they actually fixed all my problems. Now, I am glad I decided to give it another try.

Send them your name, cell number and serial number. The email address is ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com or you can chat with them live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

They will help you.