had this problem for 8 months now st customer support is the worst ive ever dealt with. they wont tell you what it is its always tower problem.

that's a lie, my wife uses them also but can send text just fine, so tell me its a tower problem. customer support people are not polite either. you have long waiting time and its just a waste of time.

if it was me id fire all of them and hire people who want to work. quit outsorcing and keep jobs here and i bet customer service will improve a lot!!!!

Comments

And our bills will shoot up, no thanks, if I wanted that I would stay with Verizon. By the way, you should buy a cdma phone from straight talk if you want good tower coverage, it's verizon's.

MariaST

Hi, this is Maria and I work for Straight Talk. I can help you get this resolved right away.

Please email us your contact information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.

Include your name, contact number, cell phone or serial number. Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW .

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews