Original review updated by user Feb 14, 2022

Called to find out when my payment due date was because I did not receive a text message alerting me to the payment date. Rep would not give me that information.

Says I need to get a code (on an inactive phone) in order for her to release that information to me. I answered all their security questions giving my name and phone number. What is so secretive about my missed due date? If they are no longer going to send text messages reminding me I think I should entitled to that information without needing national security clearance...

I think it's time to look for a new plan.

So ridiculous. Go with another carrier, any carrier.

Preferred solution: When my plan payment is due - the date and an explanation as to why they no longer text you before your payment is due when you have auto payments..

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Exceedingly poor customer service and obtuse reps.

Location: 8841 Bi State Boulevard, Delmar, MD 21875

Comments

Hi Debra C Gnn. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We understand where you are coming from, and we deeply apologize for the trouble this has caused you. Unfortunately, because of the fraudulent activity that we have experienced, our procedures were updated. We are unable to provide the IMEI/ESN or any account information. This is to ensure the security of your account.

We can only help you find the information you need and verify if it is correct. Let us see what we can do to help you resolve this issue. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews