Los Angeles, California

Everyone submit a complaint to the FCC online so FCC knows about the data throttling scam they do. Been with them for 3 months and every month get data throttled to 0.07 mbps.

Can't stream or watch videos or even maps. They say I used over 1.5GB so that is why. Hey *** tell me that before I buy your service! Also filed complaint with Walmart.

Impossible to speak to Operations manager at 800-867-7183. Worst Customer Service Reps.

Speak *** English and all have accents. I have been calling every day for 1 month and no resolution yet.

• straighttalk tracfone straight tal

Comments

I just experienced this for the first time today! Those *** couldnt even answer any of my questions!

When I told them that it is false advertising they said it wasnt. So next I asked them how it isnt false advertising to call something unlimited data when they limit the data. They said they dont limit it, but I can only use so much data a month....WHAT A BUNCH OF *** My data service wasnt throttled, it was completely suspended! How do I file a complaint with the FCC?

I would really like to.