4.0

I have had Straight Talk for a while now. My daughter moved 2 hours away and I could not get service at her house.

So I looked on line at the map on straight talk and went to my Walmart then to her Walmart and picked a phone that said it had service in both areas. When I got to her house I had no service. I called straight talk and the first rep. told me I needed to buy a new sim card that supported Verison, he transferred me to a second rep.

who told me that I couldn't get service unless I changed my phone number. I changed my number and still don't get service at her house. I have spent so much money and am so disgusted. Not to mention I had trouble understanding any of their representatives.

It says press 1 for English and I get a foreigner. NOT HAPPY and looking for another carrier!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Did not get coverage in the area they said, Could not understand their english speaking representatives.

• Cell phone straighttalk

Comments

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi DangerousHowlerMonkey. My name is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced. We can surely help you and provide the best resolution with that issue. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.