State: Florida City: Miami Product: Straight Talk Wireless Mobile Phone Service Clear all filters (2 of 74 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
As of October 10, 2018 and Hurricane Michael hit land from Panama City Beach to Tallahassee Florida, Straight Talk service went out and it took two weeks to get a very weak signal and as of today we are still having issues.

Straight talk told me (as all 6 phones in my household are through this service) "it is a pay ahead plan and therefore there is nothing that can be done. Yet in order to try to have the *** service that we finally had available to us we had to continue to pay the $50/line for the service.

We could only TRY to make calls and texts go through. It was well over a month and a half before we could TRY to use the internet, with VERY LITTLE SUCCESS!!

View more comments
Review
Service
Straight Talk Wireless Mobile Phone Service
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
1.5
Straight talk charged my account as agreed for 56.00 on Aug 5,2018. Then i went out of town. Got an email alert that straight talk was charging me again a week later in the amount of 58.00. The bank said talk to straight talk before they intervened. Im on the phone...
MariaST

Hi PleasantMagpie. My name is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Allow us to review your account so we can provide a thorough explanation and concrete resolution for your issue. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.

Review