State: Florida City: Saint Petersburg Product: Straight Talk Wireless Service Transfer Clear all filters (1 of 45 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Straight Talk Wireless in Saint Petersburg, Florida - Straight Talk is flat out *** service...

Paid for my refill service on July 12, 11 days later my data is still slow as ***... Customer service is a bunch of non english speaking Indians with names like Michelle and Peter? Really? These peoples' english is so bad, I have no *** clue what they're saying. They tell you to reboot your phone, call *22890, check to see if your data is on... don't you think I've done that 1000 times BEFORE I called?!??! Then, they transfer you 10 times and *** not only still doesn't get fixed, they *** hang up on you! Why do we outsource these jobs to people like this? Incompetent pieces of ***... Straight Talk can kiss my ***. There's no way in *** they're ever getting another *** dime from me to pay these foreigners to do *** jobs and stay employed. I'll deal with American providers that employ Americans to do the job right!!
MariaST

Hi! I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away.

Review
Service
Straight Talk Wireless Service Transfer
Reason of review
Poor customer service bad quality
Tags