State: Florida Product: Straight Talk Wireless Internet Service Clear all filters (12 of 70 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
My phone is out of high speed internet. Why cant u sell a card on the side for say $9.99 so ur customers would have high speed all month long. Sounds like win win to me. We have unlimited u have mo money mo money!!! Oh I just saw that I have to enter at least100 words...
MariaST

Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

View more comments
Review
Service
Straight Talk Wireless Internet Service

Straight Talk Wireless - Internet Service Review

Terrible internet since supposed 3g system up grade be nice to use the service I pay for
MariaST

Hi, this is Maria with Straight Talk. I read your post and am sorry that you are having problems.

Please send me your contact information to the following email address ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com. We can help you get the problem resolved right away.

Please include your name, phone serial number or cell phone number. Just copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW .

Review