State: Florida Product: Straight Talk Wireless Shipping Service Clear all filters (1 of 22 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Straight Talk Wireless in Marianna, Florida - Out 71.00 and still no phone!

i went to straight talks website and purchased a cell phone and air time card. it arrived two days later and when i activated it ,it would not work after 7 phone calls 9 different csr's i was informed that the paticular phone does not work in my service area and that i would have to send it back{and i have to pay the shipping} and once they get the phone it could take up to thirty days to recieve a refund to my account! Straight talk is a consumer rip off we should have known since wal mart is behind them...i filed a complaint with the better business bureau i suggest every one else do the same. eventually maybe they will have to atone!
MariaST

Hi. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Please let me help you get this resolved.

Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away. Thank you.

Review
Service
Straight Talk Wireless Shipping Service
Reason of review
every aspect of my straight talk experience.i spent five hours of my time in the phone only to have the csr be rude to me like it was my fault.
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Contact Straight Talk Wireless Customer Service