State: Florida Product: Straight Talk Wireless Sim Card Clear all filters (3 of 79 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
I will NOT recommend S.T. to another person! Approximately one week ago my husbands phone quit working after many chats sessions and emails and several call to customer service I decided to call his number and a man answers I ask who he was he stated his name and said...
MariaST
#931967

Hi. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Sorry for the trouble. Please let me help you get this resolved. Just send me your name, contact number and your phone serial number or cell number and we will resolve your issue right away. Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email.

Email your info to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com. Thank you.

Reason of review
Poor customer service

Straight Talk Wireless in Largo, Florida - Ordered a phone to betold they sent me a messed up sim card

got my phone active it and went to add an app and was told that the phone had no storage call straight talk to be told to manufacture reset then asked to send it back they sent me a bad phone bought it as a christmas present for my wife now here it has pasted and still don't have a phone or the money back they are pieces of *** i cant believe that a phone company can be soo so *** but you get what u paid for *** service with *** customer service probably ran by obama and his wife
MariaST

Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Thanks.

Straight Talk Wireless Sim Card
Cons
  • Misleading terms of service
  • Rudeness of customer service
  • Customer service staff
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Straight Talk Wireless in Clermont, Florida - They turned off Mobile Web Access

Had great service for about 3 months. Then my Mobile Web Access was turned off without warning. Called customer No Service and spoke to someone I could hardly understand. Sent me to a recording about too much data usage on an Unlimited Plan. What unlimited plan? Could notmspeakmto anyone who could tell me how to have my data plan reinstated. It's a real scam. I'm going to switch to T-Mobile. I just called them, great customer service guy was very helpful. SIM card was .99 cents, plan $30 a month for 100 minutes calling and unlimited data, throttled after 5 gigs.

Same ol situation -

I reset my factory settings and had tried to talk to tech support to get a walk through to reboot phone.... no such luck

just kept getting sent back to the violation of agreement recording.

Called up Track fone who owns S.T. who could not answer when, how or why my data was "reduce"... although I still can;t access any data - which the rep invalidated :(

buyer beware - waste of money !!

Loss