Changed number during upgrade of phone | Straight Talk Wireless review from Tallahassee, Florida

Tried to upgrade my phone. well they took my sons number put it on my phone put my number on his phone. Whem tried to fix they deleted his nimber from the active list and put my number back on my phone then gave him a completely new number. When we tried to get his original number back they took 10 days of my time and changed his number again. We have given up trying to get his original number back. Sorry son you have a new number. but they did give us 30 days of service. VERY PISSED
MariaST

Hi! I read your post and am sorry that you are having problems. Please send me your contact information to the following email address ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com. We can help you get the problem resolved right away. Please include your name, phone serial number or cell phone number. Just copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live at http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

Maria

Straight Talk Wireless

They put my husband's number on my phone and gave my number away. I was able to access my voicemail by dialing my number and using my passcode, but periodically I the woman with my number would answer the phone. I've spoken with her!

I made endless calls for weeks before it was straightened out. I fought so hard because 1) I was still accessing my own voicemail so I knew it was still my number and 2) I had that number for 12 years. I wasn't about to let it go easily.

That happened last year about this time with the BYOP. We switched to other companies but the plans didn't work with us. (The kids stayed with it for the data. They love it.) Now we're back with Straight Talk phones and everything is fine.

Customer service is more than frustrating though if/when you need to call them.

View more comments (1)