State: Florida City: Tampa Clear all filters (82 of 1877 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show
My phone is out of high speed internet. Why cant u sell a card on the side for say $9.99 so ur customers would have high speed all month long. Sounds like win win to me. We have unlimited u have mo money mo money!!! Oh I just saw that I have to enter at least100 words...
MariaST

Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

View more comments
Straight Talk Wireless Internet Service

Straight Talk Wireless - Internet Service Review

Terrible internet since supposed 3g system up grade be nice to use the service I pay for
MariaST

Hi, this is Maria with Straight Talk. I read your post and am sorry that you are having problems.

Please send me your contact information to the following email address ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com. We can help you get the problem resolved right away.

Please include your name, phone serial number or cell phone number. Just copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW .

Straight Talk Wireless Internet Service

Straight Talk Wireless - Junk Phone Review from Tampa, Florida

Time constantly jumps around by six hours even with auto sync of and manually setting it. Factory reset does not help even if i do not reinstall anything. This phone is junkand it was $$$ when i purchased it.

Straight Talk Wireless - Rude Service Review from Tampa, Florida

False Advertisement, No Proper Customer Service, & Rude Employees*!

Straight Talk Wireless - Review from Tampa, Florida

Bought a ZTE Majesty $179.00 piece of junk I've called several times and asked let me pay 300.00 more for a better phone they can't do that. Phone sux service sux customer service sux can't even understand the people. Rather pay more for Verizon
MariaST

Include your name, a contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW .

Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service

Straight Talk Wireless - Phone Service Review from Tampa, Florida

I have had my phone w/ straight talk for 2yrs. Their so-called "discount" for auto refill is ***! They try to blame ur bank or that u didn't update ur info w/ them. Then u have to pay more to b re-enrolled in auto refill. They tried to tell me that I lived in a state I've NEVER lived in & that it was taxes that was making the pmt go up almost $4. Then to b blatantly lied to that I was going to b charged the previous amount per month when i was really charged the almost $4 more. I have spent HOURS on the phone trying to correct this. I was told when I demanded to speak to a mgr that the mgr would tell me the same... that it was my fault the auto refill didn't work. Their customer service sux!! WARN EVERYONE U know to NOT use straight talk!!!

Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service

Straight Talk Wireless in Tampa, Florida - Straighttalk cheated me out of a month of mins.

eI got my phone stolen a 5 days after i bought an $45 dollar unlimited card. straighttalk transfered my minutes on another phone for me and was suppose 2 turn the stolen phone off and they didnt. instead they let the person who stole my phone keep stealing my minutes. i have filed a complaint before and someone called me and was suppose to try to get me a month of minutes, but she was suppose to call me back, but my phones out of minutes. can u have her call me at 276-345-7920 please. They wouldnt refund my money.
#821990

This is Maria and I work with Straight Talk Wireless. I read your post and thought you could use some help.

We can fix this right away. We would need you to send us your account information to this email address ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.

Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or serial number. Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW .

Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan
Loss

Straight Talk Wireless in Tampa, Florida - Unable to download pictures or videos. straight talk tried to replace my phone with a phone that do not do half of what my phone does..

Straight talk is the worst phone service I have ever had. they never can solve any of my issues I'm having with my hone. none of this staff speaks good English.. The workers are rude. I hate i switches to rip off straight talk.. Will be leaving straight talk very soon.. I would advise anyone not to use the phone carrier straight talk they just want your money and don't care how your service is.. I see why Verizon is chosen over straight talk.. The worst decision of my life was switching to straight talk.. Verizon im coming home.. Can't beat Verizon they are very loyal to their customers.. Im super passed tf off..
MariaST

Hello, this is Maria with Straight Talk Wireless. I know you are frustrated and ready to leave our company.

If a change will be given to us, we will be glad to rectify your issue. Just send us an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com or chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

Review

Straight Talk Wireless in Tampa, Florida - Scary what companies have access to regarding personal info

I recently bout a straight talk cellphone and phone card. I had no issues with the company until I noticed a random charge on my credit card. Come to find out it was an insurance plan for my phone that I never authorized. Funny I've never even given the company my card number. I only bought the phone card through walmart. Obviously I was extremely upset and felt violated. I spent 3 hours calling the company and every number they gave me to find "correct" the issue.After getting the run around I gave up. Nobody would help me or answer as to how the got my card number. I buy with cash now.
Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan
Tags
  • cellphones walmart

Straight Talk Wireless in Tampa, Florida - President

Exactly what EVERYONE else said. Straight Talk SUCKS! They take your money cut of your service and send you to a foreign land to figure out why you gave them your hard earned money in the first place. The owner of that *** company should be put in prison...that would be justice for many it seems. Worst mobile company do not even contemplate signing up or believing anyone at Wal-Mart who tries to talk you into it..they no not what they are talking about..Straight Talk is a full blown scam as far as im coconcerned. You will purchase devices and you can not transfer them...you are stuck and will have to repurchase new devices.guaranteed.

I just ordered a phone and card, after reading all the comments, I am afraid of future results. Can I send it all back of I don't open the box when it comes in the mail?