1.2

my phone kept dropping calls,talked to tech support several times and the best they could do was "restart your phone and it should work ' It got so bad I couldn't call or receive calls on Sunday. I have gone with another company and guess what, its actually cheaper and I got a really nice phone to boot so my recommendation for straight talk is you might want to step it up for your existing customers or eventually they will go elsewhere and you just might have to file bankruptcy. PS I was a straight talk customer for over 10 years so this wasn't something I decided overnight, it was building from years of disappointment

User's recommendation: buyer beware.

Preferred solution: Get a handle your incompetent practice,........ ..

Straight Talk Wireless Pros: Cheap price junk phones, Price would be good if st provided the advertised service.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Customer services agents.

Comments

#1920263

Hi fred f. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced with our service. We understand where you are coming from. Allow us to make it right for you. To further discuss this, please copy this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO and paste it to a new window.

We are looking forward to work with you. Thank you.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews