Someone is once again trying to change my phone number and steal personal information. I had the same issue 2 days ago!

I need this resolved ASAP! DO NOT ALLOW ANYONE TO CHANGE MY PHONE # I NEED AN AGENNTO CALM LE ASAP MY ACCOUNTS ARE ALM BEING HACKED Do TO THIS!!

Preferred solution: Someone keeps fraudulently changing my number and you keep allowing not resulting in my funds from my accounts being stolen and or locked?!!! I need assistance NOW.

Location: Tamaqua, Pennsylvania

Comments

#2089327

Hi, Brian B Wdu. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. We can schedule you a callback for immediate resolution of your concerns. To do this, we will need to get your preferred contact number and account information. We do not advise our customer to post their information through this channel for security purposes.

Please contact us back using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO or contact our customer care at 1-877-430-2355.

We're available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews