My sons phone which has been established for multiple years screen had issues (iphone 6), we decided to send this in for repair as we have paid for the service with straight talk. When we started the repair, he realized he would be without his phone and paid from his savings for a new upgraded phone (iphone 7) and planned to give it to a friend who broke their phone who was stuck in a contract with AT&T since the phone should work with them.

Your unlock department REFUSED to unlock this phone because it needed to be in service for 12 months per your policy. You sent us a different phone when we sent ours in; this was not our fault, so this policy is flawed and unjustifiably impacting customers costing us the value of a phone which is potentially fraud. Time spent with Support today: I have had 3 phone calls totaling 3 hours, 2 emails and 3 chats attempting to gain assistance.

I was left on hold and disconnected twice before getting to the unlock department. Customer Service Error: At some point the people who had me on hold also removed my sons account from my account and I had to contact someone again to have it linked back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Apple Cell Phone Unlock.

Reason of review: Unjust Policy Unlock.

Comments

Hello well I had the same type problem, plus I could never get a English speaking person when I had problems.. I found a solution to my problem, it is TOTAL WIRELESS 2 lines for $60.00 3 for $85.00 and 4 lines for $100.00 I hope this helps and I hope you can afford to change to a better company now

MariaST

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We’re sorry for the trouble.

To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thank you.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews