Straight Talk Wireless - Internet Service Review from Atlanta, Georgia

It's horrible I only have had this service for 8 days my calls drop my Internet speed has dropped. I called customer service and was actually laughed at. I did try my best not to get mad because it is only 50 dollars but I hate liars and conniving people and this company is definitely that the rep that I spoke with kept repeating herself over and over and was basically saying nothing so I ask to speak to a supervisor I was literally on hold for over an hour and she even came back to the phone and asked did I still want to hold and I was determined to speak with a supervisor but after a hour and a half she hung up on me. This company leaves a horrible taste in my mouth I wouldn't recommend this company to my worst enemy.
MariaST

Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Thanks.

Review