Seller: Straight Talk Wireless State: Georgia City: Atlanta Product: Straight Talk Wireless Replacement Clear all filters (0 of 37 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Straight talk wireless

After 7 calls to a non customer service dept., none of the non- English speaking reps. could determine a fix for my problem. The phone could not use SD memory Only 157MB of memory is usable. Phone was under warranty and needed replacement. They would replace the phone within 2 weeks after receiving the defective phone. That would mean 3 weeks with no phone. LG phone. They do no support the warranty on their phones. The actions they had me take were not even specific to my phone, rather generic fixes that appeared to be read from a script. Buyer beware!!
Product
Straight Talk Wireless Replacement
Show

Straight Talk Wireless - Replacement ***

I ordered a new phone which despite being listed as appropriate for my zip code got very poor reception. It took 3 separate conversations to get customer service to agree to replace the phone.Then began a series of conflicting and contradictory information given by a slew of "supervisors" and "managers." In total I've talked to 10 of these individuals, the majority of whom stuck to a script, regardless of any questions I posed. The non-working phone was received in their warehouse on March 13. Due to a series of screw ups no one can explain the replacement phone wasn't released for shipment until yesterday.I sent emails to Ms. Calderon and customerescalations@tracfone(not a typo)and got no response.Replacement phone is suppose to arrive tomorrow. I have been without cell service for nearly two weeks, not counting the week I spent trying to convince customer service that the phone didn't work in my neighborhood.Until this point, except for a few issues with the RESERVE, I'd been happy with Straight Talk. But if you order a new phone MAKE SURE it is tied to a carrier who provides very good coverage in your area.
Product