Seller: Straight Talk Wireless State: Georgia City: Cleveland Product: Straight Talk Wireless Replacement Clear all filters (0 of 38 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Straight Talk Wireless in Cleveland, Georgia - NOT RIGHT !!!!!!

Sent my Galaxy S2 phone in since it was under warranty due to malfunction. (not from anything I did) They sent me a replacement phone ..A ZTE SOLAR that is not even close to being compatible to the S2 Galaxy. When I called to find out why they replaced my phone with a much cheaper and less compatible phone the response I got was " read your terms and conditions". Still after speaking to several people about this...It seems nobody can tell me the name of the CEO of the company or where to find the information. They sent me to a complaint website that does not disclose that information either. I am thoroughly disgusted with Straight Talk. I also offered to pay the difference for a upgrade..I do not want a downgrade !!!! It looks to me like that someone would listen to how the consumer feels. I feel like they took advantage of me and I still have not even opened the so called compatible phone they sent to me as a replacement. All I want is another Galaxy S2 and if not I am willing to pay for the upgrade for a Galaxy S3. Also, I have purchased several accessories for my S2 and I can not use them now. I am getting nowhere with this company. My husband, son, daughter, mother, father and granddaughter all use straight talk and I am the one that convinced them to switch. I feel like a fool and pray that none of there phones malfunction. I am more and more convinced they have gotten so big with this straight talk that they have forgot about the few that have problems with their products. I always was very impressed with the service with Straight Talk but I am very much disappointed this time. I feel that it is only FAIR to give me back what I gave them. I sent in the S2 Galaxy and I just want the same back. That is all.

ok...I have to update this situation that I posted.....I finally gave in and activated the so called replacement phone they sent me.( by the way no front camera even) well...sure enough 3 days later the volume does not work. I through the dang phone and it is now in pieces.

I went to prepaid Verizon with the moto g phone and I am thankful...so very thankful to have to never deal with straight talk again. Yes I will have to pay a little extra for data but by the time I have to replace a phone, deal with straight talk customer service it is worth every penny...

Good Luck to all you straight talk people. I am over it !!!

The exact same thing happened to me! They at least should tell you that you are getting a downgrade prior to sending it to you.

I paid more for my S2, and even purchased the warranty through walmart.

However, walmart told me I had to go through straight talk since it was less than a year. The customer service was very rude, and I could barely understand them.

@Anonymous

Include your name, a contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW .

@Anonymous

Hi. We apologize for the trouble.

To further assist you, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com or you can click on this link http://bit.ly/19Cre0y to chat with live agent. Thank you.

@Anonymous

Hi. We apologize for the trouble.

Waste of time to contact customer service. They are no help and refuse to transfer you to anyone that can possibly help. Very, very frustrating dealing with this company.

Oh and by the way..I contacted the Straight Talk Maria. What a waste of time also.

I am over it now and moving on. I certainly plan on contacting everyone to let them know what Straight Talk has done to me over this phone situation.

You are simply at their mercy and they have none.

MariaST

Hi, this is Maria with Straight Talk. I read your post and am sorry that you are having problems.

Please send me your contact information to the following email address ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com. We can help you get the problem resolved right away.

Please include your name, phone serial number or cell phone number. Just copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW .

View more comments (7)