State: Georgia Product: Straight Talk Wireless Internet Service Clear all filters (3 of 70 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Straight Talk Wireless - Internet Service Review

1.8
I have an iPhone have just purchased a new monthly $45 refill card a few days ago and my internet is still loading slower than ever sometimes it won't even load at all. Please help me fix this problem
MariaST

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Reason of review
Bad quality
4.0
Ive been a straight talk customer for years with very little problem other than customer service. I changed to the zte midnight this morning. The transfer went through quick but i havent had 3g internet since then. i spent 3 hours on the phone trying to get help with...
MariaST

Hi. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away. Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number.

Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email. Thanks.

Reason of review
Damaged or defective

Straight Talk Wireless - Internet Service Review from Atlanta, Georgia

It's horrible I only have had this service for 8 days my calls drop my Internet speed has dropped. I called customer service and was actually laughed at. I did try my best not to get mad because it is only 50 dollars but I hate liars and conniving people and this company is definitely that the rep that I spoke with kept repeating herself over and over and was basically saying nothing so I ask to speak to a supervisor I was literally on hold for over an hour and she even came back to the phone and asked did I still want to hold and I was determined to speak with a supervisor but after a hour and a half she hung up on me. This company leaves a horrible taste in my mouth I wouldn't recommend this company to my worst enemy.
MariaST

Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Thanks.

Contact Straight Talk Wireless Customer Service