1.6
I called to have my number swapped to a new phone, and I wanted to keep my number, the put a complete different number on the new sim card I called on with the new service plan. I called them back to have them swap the number and then they said they could not do that...
MariaST

Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I do apologize for the inconvenience that you've experienced. We are determined to help you in retrieving your phone number. Let us further check your account so we can provide a concrete resolution for that issue. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.

Review
#1198926 Review #1198926 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Product
Straight Talk Wireless Sim Card
Cons
  • Nobdy was willing to try anything different to help
  • Fact i had to lose money
  • Spending 4 different days and multiple hours on the phone
Reason of review
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Tags
  • Straight Talk trac Phone

Straight Talk Wireless - Sim Card Review from Lakemont, Georgia

I bought a card for my phone and of course used my boyfriend's phone to call inactivated mine anfuckers added my card to his phone an wouldn't put it on mine ducking scammer. at least. give. me my money bk
MariaST

Hi. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Sorry for the trouble. Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away.

Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Thank you.

MariaST

Hi. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

View more comments (1)