Unable to set up auto refill (today) online and auto phone service is poor. Have Great service as long as I can keep my phone activated.

thanks for letting me vent... Just purchased a new phone, Motorola Flip Phone, and after numerous attempts (online) the service was transferred from my old phone except for information (i.e. pics, contact info, folders, etc.). Had NO phone service for 2 days, called numerous times, getting your automated service and it could not resolve my problem.

You deactivated my old phone before activating my new phone.

Please tell me you can transfer my old phone info, i.e. pics, contact numbers, folders to my new phone?

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Service Transfer.

Comments

If there business model is to sucker people in with a cheap price and a no money back guarantee, then frustrate them until they go to an other company it worked.

Have fun with your month and a half profit straight talk.

save money...get what you pay for.

Have fun with your month and a half profit straight talk.

save money...get what you pay for.