4.0

I ordered a phone bundle off website at final process screen it said there was a problem with internet and the order failed. so I tried again and same message.

I checked my bank account and they billed me for 2 phones and plans. when I called person on other end didn't speak English. told me to just refuse one phone from fed-ex, if the cancellation didn't work. received email stating one order was cancelled checked bank account no reverse on charges.

I called again, again nobody spoke English was told I have to wait 1 to 2 billing cycles [1 to phone 2 months] to get my money back. Also told me to contact my bank.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Internet Service.

Reason of review: website glitch double order poor customer service.

Comments

Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Thanks.

Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away. Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number.

Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW. Thanks.

Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.