I had bought a galaxy proclaim and a month later it just stopped charging.I called them and they did replace it with a new phone.

when i got the package it was a different phone from what i had and not even nearly as expensive as the one i bought. I've had this phone for about two weeks now & all of a sudden my phone stops working and says i went over my data. I called straight talk and I had told them what happened and the woman said there was nothing she could do. So I asked her the unlimited data is a lie?

she said yeah i guess, said she was transfering me to another department... it was a recording that hung up on me. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES. I will no longer buy into their ***.

and i highly recommend anybody who is thinking of switching to stay with the company you go through now.because straight talk BLOWS

Review about: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

Straight talk sucks!My browser constantly crashes and the throttling policy is maddening to say the least.

Unlimited my ***! Liars they are with {{Redacted}} customer service.

As soon as I can, I'm outta here with straight talk!They can burn in ***!!!

This is not good, I just ordered a phone and a $45 unlimited card together. I wonder if I can return it? Is there anyone who got good service?

Wichita Falls, Texas, United States #702914

im taking straight talk to court because the box and card says $45 unlimited talk text data amd when i called them they said i went over my data i mean are you *** serious?!?! FRAUD"!!!!!!!!!