Took forever to get my Verizon phone to transfer over. Once transfered the *** began.

No customer support and have been without either phone, data, messaging and when I called today for the added two hour phone game and transfer overs and dropped calls. Here I sit with home wifi and I use my gps on my phone to get around quick.

So here I sit no phone and knowing the exact rabbit hole calling will lead. I if I call for the 100the time

User's recommendation: I used to th!ink they were good but SO SO WRONG.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Unable to use my data that i paid for, Aweful, Customer service sucks.

Comments

#2050258

Hi, Linda C Yrq. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We understand your frustration, and we apologize for all the trouble you have encountered with our service and our customer service. This is not the kind of service we want you to have. It’s important to us that our customers are more than satisfied, and we would like the opportunity to resolve this issue immediately. If you give us a chance, we are intent on making this right and hope you will allow us to speak with you to discuss the situation.

Kindly chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO or contact our customer care at 1-877-430-2355.

We're available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews