Silver Spring, Maryland
Style and Design

This information has helped me when no one helps at straight talk and no one seems to care or want to help. I have spent well over 5 hours on the phone with Straight Talk and gotten nowhere. You have to go to the "big dogs" with these guys. Straight Talk conventional support will not do anything but read from a script. Especially if you want a refund or a number transferred. Also, important to note that Straight Talk is owned and operated by Tracfone located in Miami, Florida -- TracFone Wireless, Inc., 9700 NW 112th Ave, Miami, Florida, 33178

Main phones and fax for corporate office in FL -- 800 876 5753 x 6175

305-715-6500 x 6175

fax 305-715-6737

Karen Calderon is one of the "top dogs", and her email is kcalderon_AT_tracfone.com

Keva M. Hall --

Keva M Hall

Manager, Customer Care

TracFone Wireless, Inc.

9700 NW 112th Ave | Miami, FL 33178

O: 305.715.6673 | F. 1-800-821-0216

kbygrave_AT_tracfone.com

The customer service manager in Miami is Pearline, direct number is 305-715-6526 and the other manager is Delphine Bailey 305-715-6581 ext. 11

Technical Support manager is Donovan at 305-715-6500 ext. 3912

FJ Pollack is the CEO and Richard Salzman is on the board of directors. Their numbers are not given out, but you can call this number -- 305-640-2000 and ask for them directly. Also you can ask for their emails.

Reason of review: terrible company.

I didn't like: Cannot go off script, Misleading terms of service, No protection, Battery dying at 50 percent, Refusal to help.

Comments

Thanks for the information! I will be contacting everyone on this list as the customer service department is outsourced and completely unhelpful.

Perth, Western Australia, Australia #995598

Yeah Just got the news today that my Filipino partner and 70 of her associates that work in their call centre in the Philippines were laid off.

MariaST