They told me I could not transfer my number to Mint mobile from straight talk because my service had expired just yesterday. Several times I have tried to get it transferred and it wouldnt go through and yesterday it finally seem to be going through until like the 23rd hour of the 24 hours I said it would take.

Then it said it failed. I just want my number 256-591-**** to be transferred to Mint mobile

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#2057479

Hi, Nancy S Nkn. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We apologize for the trouble you have encountered in porting out your phone number. The provider will send a request to Straight Talk to release the number. Straight Talk will then process the request. It may take a few minutes to a few hours however it may take up to 24-48 hrs.

For further assistance, please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO or contact our customer care at 1-877-430-2355.

We're available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews