I have been a customer for years and have seldom had a pleasant experience. I purchased 2 sim cards for 2 new phones.

When i tried to activate the first phone the numbers were mixed up and the phone would not activate. After a couple of hours on the phone it was supposedly fixed. When i call to activate the second phone today I can't so it because both sim cards were attached to the first phone and they have no way to fix that. After 3 1/2 hours on the phone today it turns out they will send me a replacement sim card which cannot be sent overnight but will arrive in 3-5 business days.

Their suggestion was that i buy an activation kit at WalMart for $60 and they will reimburse me. I have no trust that thus company will do that.

I have come to the conclusion that it is better to pay more and have decent customer service. Horrible, horrible customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Prepaid Sim Card.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1342260

I just had the same thing happen to me. Now I'm without a phone.

Also bought refurbished I phone 6 plus from them online and took it out of the box and the battery rattles and the silent button on side is broke. They told me it's not there problem and I have to take it apple store.

It came with a 90 day warranty but they won't honor it. I hate this company due to customer service.

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We’re sorry for the trouble.

To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thank you.