9700 NW 112th Ave, Miami, FL 33178, USA
2.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

As Straighttalk requested, I sent by FedEx a nearly brand-new Samsung Galaxy S 8 to them which had been hijacked by a severe virus infection. The representative from Straighttalk promised that a replacement Samsung Galaxy S 8 would be sent to me to replace the defective one.

Well, nearly three weeks have passed since I sent my Samsung Galaxy S 8 by FedEx to them. When I have called their so-called customer service number to ask about the status of the repair or replacement of my S 8, they have repeatedly told me "it will be a day or two", but this is proving out to be a diversion tactic to placate me -- with no truth to their promise whatsoever. You can barely understand the thick accents of their customer service employees.

In short, their customer service can only be described as "horrible." They must be on the brink of Chapter 11-Bankruptcy or even worse. Though Straighttalk is under a contractual partnership with Wal-Mart, Wal-Mart's service to iron out Straight-Talk issues is non-existent.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Cell Phone Replacement.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced.

Let me help you in resolving that issue. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to straighttalk@fb-tracfone.com to further assist you.