Straight Talk Wireless - Horrible Horrible Phone

25 of 1302 Straight Talk Wireless reviews

I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me another SIM card.Woke up this morning and once again my phone says invalid SIM card...was working fine last night, i did not drop it or anything!!!

I paid 150.00 for this *** phone!!!!! How many times is this going to happen? I am disabled and i can't even make a 911 call!!!!

I will never buy another expensive phone from Straight talk again!I think they should replace the phone not keep sending me a new SIM card.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Telecommunications
review #942283 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Straight Talk Wireless? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
25 of 1302 Straight Talk Wireless reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 26 #1232094 Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States

This is the second time i got invalid sim card i was useing my straight talk lg stylo w all morning i put it down for a half hour the go to make a call n there it is invalid sim card this is bull

MariaST

Oct 28 #1233287

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/19Cre0y to chat with live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

MariaST

Oct 25 #1231682

Oct 24 #1231372 Muncie, Indiana, United States

LOL. What a goof.
$150 for a phone is expensive?!? Please. It's the taxpayers' money anyway, so I don't know why you are whining and crying. (Just kidding. I know why. You want MORE freebies and MORE handouts.)

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.