Michie, Tennessee
1.5
Coverage Area

I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me another SIM card.Woke up this morning and once again my phone says invalid SIM card...was working fine last night, i did not drop it or anything!!!

I paid 150.00 for this *** phone!!!!! How many times is this going to happen? I am disabled and i can't even make a 911 call!!!!

I will never buy another expensive phone from Straight talk again!I think they should replace the phone not keep sending me a new SIM card.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to "another phone" as the author lost $150. The author is overall dissatisfied with Straight Talk Wireless and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Straight Talk Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Straight Talk Wireless to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #1232094

This is the second time i got invalid sim card i was useing my straight talk lg stylo w all morning i put it down for a half hour the go to make a call n there it is invalid sim card this is bull

MariaST
to Anonymous #1233287

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/19Cre0y to chat with live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

MariaST

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Muncie, Indiana, United States #1231372

LOL.What a goof.

$150 for a phone is expensive?!? Please. It's the taxpayers' money anyway, so I don't know why you are whining and crying. (Just kidding.

I know why.You want MORE freebies and MORE handouts.)

deannamcraig
to Anonymous Olive Branch, Mississippi, United States #1231716

150 is expensive when your on social security which i did earn(thank you btw)