First they take my hotspot from my f ***ing phone,no more hotspot and I use it for my Xbox one to download games, they didn't inform me of their dumb change, so I bought the unlimited data plan AGAIN, then they make this shi*** *** hotspot gadget that you have to buy, and make you pay even more money for that then you would for unlimited data on your phone and they only give you few options for data.i bought one thinking I could download at least one game, but *** no. The data ran out in one day and the game wasn't even one quarter finished downloading.

Comments

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I am sorry to hear that you are caught in this situation. I will be more than happy to help you in resolving your concern. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi PissedConsumer1546818. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless and I have read your post here.

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience you have gone through with your Mobile Data and Hotspot feature. Unfortunately, we don't support tethering using your Smartphone yet. We are still working on making this feature available. This is why, we have an alternative which is the Mobile Hotspot device as seen on our website.

We would like to discuss this matter with you further and look into your data usage. We want to help you resolve your concerns. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO for further assistance. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thanks.