1.4

I had issues with my phone yesterday, I could not send or receive phone calls or text messages (of course, my monthly payment plan had just been taken out the day before) and they did the same thing to try to resolve it 5 or 6 times even though they had it on record that what they were trying didn't work. I now no longer have a working phone and they said they can get one to me in 3-5 business days??

I said they need to get it to me faster and they said I can get it faster by paying $10. They said it wasn't their problem since it was a phone issue. A few people I talked to were extremely rude and I had to point out that I needed to go to the next level to get something resolved.

I was on the phone 90 mins today, after having spent a combined total of almost 3 hours on the phone with them yesterday. Horrible service, I would never use this service again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

MariaST

Hi AnnoyingElk115. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I noticed your post, and I'm sorry that you are having some problems. We would like to discuss the details of the issue, so that we can address it immediately. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

MariaST

Hi AnnoyingElk115. This is Sara from Straight Talk Wireless.

We do apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced with our service. We are determined to hlep you resolve your issue. Allow us to check your account so we can provide a concrete resolution. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.

MariaST

Hi. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We apologize for the trouble you've encountered with the Text Messaging service. Let us take a closer look into what's going on and further investigate so we can ensure to provide you with a resolution. For assistance, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

We will be happy to assist you. Thank you.

MariaST

Hi AnnoyingElk115. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We deeply apologize for the inconvenience we may have caused you. Please allow us to review your account and further investigate what happened with your phone service. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

MariaST

Hi AnnoyingElk115. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless and I have read your post in this blog.

I am so sorry for the trouble you have encountered with your calls and text messages. I also apologize for the bad experience you had while trying to have this matter resolved. I understand where you are coming from and we respect your decision. However, we are still hopeful that you would reconsider and stay with us.

Rest assured that this will be taken seriously to help us improve our care. If you would need help, please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thanks.