1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

The worst company I've ever dealt with in my life. First I was told they don't have a corporate number just only supervisors to talk to.

All I wanted to do was activate my daughter's old phone in which time they transferred my daughter's info from her current phone back to the old phone. I chatted with two different agents one who ended our chat as I was looking for the info said I took longer than a minute. Second agent was able to transfer the info but said I'd have to call in to have the money I used put towards my daughter's bill because they transferred the information incorrectly. So I call talk to a agent who didn't understand what I was trying to do at all which was apply the money to my daughter's bill and help me activate the other phone correctly.

I asked for a supervisor because I was getting frustrated with the run around. The supervisor was worst than the actual agent as I currently type this I've been on the phone for over an hour as she puts me on hold takes me off of hold pushes buttons. Talks to other people around her and refuses to answer me or respond to me as I sit here.

I had to go get my daughter's phone to call them back shout out to Joshua who actually transferred me to someone at Corporate Tracphone who actually helped me and assisted with my issue. I will be filing a complaint as they need to do better with training and helping people who are the reason they have a paycheck.

Comments

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi TimelyFlamingo. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We are sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced with our service. We are determined to help you in resolving your issue. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO so we can provide a concrete resolution.