2.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Straight talk sold me a phone that came with a built-in hot-spot feature and suspended my data saying I "violated" their terms and agreements by using the hot-spot feature that came with the phone they sold me. I had purchased the phone several months ago and had been using the hot-spot feature each month I've owned the phone.

It wasn't until I signed up for their auto refill option this month that my service was suspended. I spoke with 10 customer service agents regarding this issue and after being hung up on once and purposely left on hold for over 25 minutes twice I was told that I "was not allowed" to utilize the hot-spot feature on the phone they sold me.

My reply was " why sell phones with features your company doesn't "allow?" I went back and read the terms and agreements and no where did it state that I was not "allowed" and had "violated" some agreement by utilizing the hot-spot feature on the phone they sold me. In the end Straight Talk and it's Customer Service team took no responsibility for the device they sold me that came with a feature they don't "allow", refused to re-instate my plan and seemed okay with losing a long time paying customer and the potential for many negative reviews that are sure to follow.

K-

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care.

I didn't like: Service is very poor very verry poor, Representative arrogance, Product or service quality.

• cellphones walmart