Update by user Jun 20, 2022

*** poor response and unreliable chat members

Original review posted by user Jun 20, 2022

I am totally upset, disappointed and never thought I would be treated as I was when I had my hotspot reactivated bought a 40.00 data card tested with the individual over the phone, installed it at the camper and tested it again, then we were called to New England as my oldest daughter had covid so we were there for several days, when we got back we went to camp the hotspot was not working, brought it back home had 5 different chats until I was notified that Straighttalk system was not working they would call back in 30 minutes, 5 hours later i called back they said new update time would be at 10:00PM, no call called back the next morning when I noticed my Moxee was reading 7.3 gig instead of 7.29 gig so I tried it but no internet, called back straight talk several times finally a very rude person said my data was all used up, I kept telling them that was impossible but no one seemed to care, so we ARE waiting for our next social security check and try someone else as I was so disappointed with straight talks service after having phones with them my hotspot last year with them and now being treated like this. Requested a data usage report and told me they coundnt get one because their system was down and my moxee still reads 7.3 gig not good customer service.

*** Borgia

315 323 ****.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Wireless Internet Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Location: Endicott, New York

Comments

#2199066

Straight Talk has gone bad.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews