I have had a mobile hotspot for about 2 years now. In the beginning I used it to do things like check email, browse the internet, and some light video streaming.

During the 2 years I discontinued use of the hotspot for several months; during which time I lost my hotspot's mobile number. Recently I reactivated the device with a new SIM card that straight talk told me I had to have and a new number. Now I only use it for very light browsing and checking emails (absolutely no video streaming whatsoever!!!). The 1Gb for $15 is what I have always bought; but now after little to almost no use I found myself out of data again.

I have called Straight talk on this with NO help at all.

They keep telling me that I must have done something to use my entire balance. But after several purchases I know that's not the case.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Mobile Hotspot Plan.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

The most expensive ISP available. All reviews to the contrary are BS.

MariaST

Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.I see you need help with your data service.

Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.