There a bunch of ripoff artists that took my money and then said I used up my data when I didn’t even have it on.

Comments

MariaST

Hi PissedConsumer1527420. This is MariaST from Straight Talk Wireless.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO so we can further assist you with your concerns and get it resolved. You may also call us at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

MariaST

Hi. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We are sorry for the trouble this has caused you. Let us help you with your concern. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.