1.2
Coverage Area

I just purchased the hotspot and the 5gB card. I was able to use for about an hour or so.

When my service didn’t work I chatted with “Millie” who told me I was out of service. What?! Then when I called to talk with someone he put me through to a recording that said to write a letter. I called again and this guy said I used all my data.

. I asked if he ever heard of this being used up this fast when it was supposed to last for 60 days 35 hours of music streaming 800 emails, etc. He said yes. I didn’t do anything but surf the web.

No streaming or anything like that. Customer service didn’t care. I used it once!!

The only thing I do know is I blew $100 on nothing with straight talk. Absolutely nothing.

Comments

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I noticed your post on this blog and I'm sorry you are having some problems. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.