Port Neches, Texas

My phone has not been working properly for the past month. I called and talked to Daniel.

He fixed my phone, told me to dial *22890 and then told me if my phone was working properly to call back and I would receive my free month of service. So I did that. The next supervisor informs me that I cannot have my free month but I could have 5 free days. I say no, that's not good enough because I was just informed I could have one free month.

Then he talks to the person above him, they tell him I can have 8 free days. I say no, that's not what I was told. I was told 30 free days.

He then tells me he does not care and I only want something for free because I am American. After I tell him to watch his attitude, he hung up on me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan.

I didn't like: Rudeness of customer service, Customer service staff, Being lied to, Misleading terms of service.

Comments

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi! I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away.

Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email.