Coverage Area
Style and Design

As of October 10, 2018 and Hurricane Michael hit land from Panama City Beach to Tallahassee Florida, Straight Talk service went out and it took two weeks to get a very weak signal and as of today we are still having issues.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Straight talk told me (as all 6 phones in my household are through this service) "it is a pay ahead plan and therefore there is nothing that can be done. Yet in order to try to have the *** service that we finally had available to us we had to continue to pay the $50/line for the service.

We could only TRY to make calls and texts go through. It was well over a month and a half before we could TRY to use the internet, with VERY LITTLE SUCCESS!!

Lisa Marie Sharp

I received no resolution so when AT&T offered me a free phone I took it. Customer service was of no help.

I had to have things repeated several times and received rude remarks even as far as them placing blame on my son stating he stole my credit card and should report him for fraud. My son uses a card to fill his phone PLUS I hadn't seen him in over two months.

It was not possible for him to reach into my purse that stays by me at all times on my bed since I have MS and remaining bed. My son also lost data when he couldn't use his phone due to Hurricane Michael.