Millsboro, Delaware

I have never seen an American based company that only uses foreign customer service. I can not understand any damn thing the people are saying in the Philippines.

I was on the phone 09/25/18 from 7pm est til 907pm est when I just decided to hang up. I was transferred to a total of 6 different people- 4 being agents 2 managers and all were in the Philippines. I asked for the united states corporate location and every damn time I was given to someone there. what the *** is the problem???

I have been with this company since 2004. at that time it was not outsourcing. the majority of your wealth is here in the usa. so how the *** is it that customers don't have an option to ask for a u.s.

rep??? HOW IN THE *** CAN A REP PROVIDE CUSTOMER SERVICE WHEN A PERSON CANT UNDERSTAND ONE *** WORD THAT THEY ARE SAYING???

GET IT TO- {{Redacted}} STRAIGHT TALK...IF I HAVE AN OPTION ON MY PHONE TO CHOOSE A LANGUAGE, WHY CANT I HAVE AN OPTION TO CHOOSE A REP IN MY COUNTRY..

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

MariaST

Hi OblongBobcat. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you. Please send us a message through this chat link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO so we can further assist you with this matter and get it resolved. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.