2.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I got on live chat 10-15-2018 bout my phone not staying charged twice and last time a supervisor was supposedly on there i was cut off both times in the middle of typing. They made a replacement ticket but i was supposed to send this phone back and then i would get a new one.

I can not do without a phone while i wait for replacement after they get this one ive had this phone 17 days walmart wont take it back cause return policy is 14 days on electronics. So im supposed to do without a phone and lose my time left on the month. I recently have had major health issues i need the phone for appointments being made i dont drive and cant work because of these issues. I cant buy a new phone.

I was so happy with straight talk till now and being cut off in the middle of txtin is just *** rude.

This is the only way i have to contact the outside world i live alone n the country. So im stuck with a phone that wont charge because i can not go without a phone for weeks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care.

Comments

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi WeirdSeaOtter. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I read your post and am sorry you’re having some problems. We are determined to help you in resolving this issue. Allow us to review your account and escalate this matter to our higher office, so we can provide you with a concrete resolution. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.

to MariaST #1586223

I have already talked to straight talk MariaST and all i hear is we have protocols to go by and from the looks of all the pissed consumers im surprised your even in business still. I dont feel need to contact your company again just to hear the same line of *** I have the return bag to send this one back as soon as i get a different phone and of course with my life being the way it is i now have to move and i really cant take more lies from your corporate operations. My name is cindy childress my number is 2704733756 and its straight talk service that ends on the 30th and will not be purchasing another card or phone from you

Straight talk Trac Phone and LG wont replace phone unless i send this one in first its impossible ill never buy these products again. If i had a basic phone they would send me one b4 i sent the other back but since i havea smartphone that costs more i have to send it back first then get one if they decide to send one. Cricket ZTE im comin back