Randleman, North Carolina

I had 5 days left on my prepaid phone, purchased new card 1-12-15. Added new card, said I had 35 days now, to me that was correct, within a few minutes it changed back to 30 days.

When I called to ask why,guess who I got to talk to. I don't know, she could not speak enough ENGLISH to explain to me what had happened, something about because I did not add onto my phone right. I've had straight talk service for three years, have told lots of folks how great it was. Not any more.

I live on social security and have to watch every penny I spend. I want my five days added back onto my phone, I paid for it.

I can purchase a phone somewhere else with same features. Don't need to know about the reserve plan, just need to make a call or send a text, REAL SIMPLE, or it was.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

I have spent two weeks,bought a new phone and over 7 hours of time on phone with tech support and two trips to the straight talk store....all because my voice mail somehow is switched to spanish. I do not speak it.

Do not understand it. So I can retrieve none of my voice mails. Everyone in tech is clueless. Even got talked into buying a new phone...of course the voice mail is still in spanish when you call it.

I am beyond livid. Switched from Verizon to straight talk about 6 years ago. I will be going to return my phone to straight talk today and hop back over to Verizon who is in thew same shopping center.

This is ridiculous that noone at all has a clue how to fix this!!!!!! Will be telling everyone on straight talk to jump ship ......thanks for nothing tech support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Anonymous

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

has happened to many m,any times. I am so fed up with straight talk. Their tech support is a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Kelli

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

MariaST

Hi. I too have had many issues with my phone, but I found this email address to the company and they fixed my problem right away.

Some problems may require a little more time to fix but the people at this address are very good. Try it.

The email address is ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com. Also give them your name and account cell phone or serial number or you can chat with them live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW .

MariaST

Hi. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

For your issue or concern, you can send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away. Thanks.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews